JASH TRAVELING BAND SCREENS
- APPLICATIONTraveling band screen is mechanically cleaned fine screening equipment used to prevent medium to fine sized floating wastes from traveling to the pumps located in to the wet well/pump chamber of a water and waste water pumping station or to prevent fine sized floating wastes from traveling further in to the water and waste water treatment plants.
- FILTER ELEMENT MESH SIZE0.5 mm to 3 mm (0.02” to 0.12”), other sizes on request
- FILTER ELEMENT PERFORATION SIZE1 mm to 12 mm (0.04” to 0.48”), other sizes on request
- FILTER ELEMENT WIDTH300 mm to 5,000mm (12” to 200”)
- SHAFT CENTRE DISTANCE (for Channel Depth)Up to 15,000 mm (600”), larger depth on request
- MOUNTING ANGLE90 degree
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTIONStainless steel 304, 316, duplex, Super duplex, Other grade on request.