JASH MULTI-RAKE SCREENS (SERIES: B-211, B-212, B-213)
- APPLICATIONJASH “multi-rake” screen is a mechanically cleaned medium/coarse screening equipment used to prevent medium/coarse sized floating wastes from traveling to the pumps located into the wet well/pump chamber of the water and waste water treatment pumping station or to prevent medium/coarse sized floating wastes from traveling further into the water and waste water treatment plants. These screens are ideal for use in pumping stations having channel widths as high as 2 meters (7’) and channel depth up to 10 meters (33’).
- SPACING BETWEEN BARS6 mm to 50 mm (0.4” to 2”), larger spacing on request
- CHANNEL DEPTH1,000 mm to 10,000 mm (40” to 395”)
- CHANNEL WIDTH1000 mm to 2,000 mm (30” to 80”)
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTIONStainless steel 304, 316
Other grade on request.