SURESEAL ZERO VELOCITY VALVE (SERIES: F-131, F-141)
- APPLICATIONProtection from pressure surge or water hammer of large diameter long distance cross-country rising mains / lift irrigation pipelines.
Spring loaded self-actuated Zero Velocity Valve to prevent reversal / return of water column by perfect non-slam closing just before reversal of water column giving most effective surge control on tripping of pumps in raw water/clear water cross country rising main and lift irrigation schemes.
- STANDARDJASH / SURESEAL.
- MOUNTINGFlange (100 mm dia. to 300 mm dia.) Barrel (350 mm dia. to 3000 mm dia.)
- SIZESFrom 100 mm dia. to 3000 mm dia.
- ACTUATIONSelf actuated by velocity of water
- PRESSURE CLASS10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 Kg/Cm2 (Hydrostatic Body Test Pressure)
Higher class are offered on request.
- SEALINGMetal – to – Metal.
- LEAKAGE PERFORMANCE Not a leak tight Valve.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTIONMS fabricated.